Turnaround Time

GM sent us sealant instead of a bolt order #M405761 I was requested 2 day shipping and it took a whole week 7 days.I chatted online they said no problem return it will get your money back.

Noticed I had to pay shipping to return spoke to a very rude lady that said it was natural for GM to say 2days and take 7 that was a good date to arrive, spoke to RMA whom said that at the bottom of invoice its 12346004 and that is a replacement. We had no tracking number no notification of a replacement a number does not tell us that they sent us glue, requested money back first lady said she could do that next guy said no. Informed I would call FTC and better business Ryan from RMA said go ahead and began laughing this is by far the worst service and rip off I have ever experienced.

IT will be reported online, Faced book and FTC along with better business bureau, and whatever else I can get a hold off they never sent me the right part and they refused to give me a full refund.SCAMMERS

This reviewer shared experience about "wrong part sent and 2 day shipping turned to 7 days" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $33. day77 is overall dissatisfied with Gm Parts East. The most disappointing about gm bolt at Gm Parts East was service, rep and parts unavailable Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gm Parts East.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Gm Parts East to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gm Parts East?

Comments